Yesterday was my Dad's 66th Birthday. However, he thought he was 67. My mother was finally able to convince him that he was a year younger than he thought he was. He was disappointed because he thought he was only 3 years away from getting his free hunting license for life (evidentially when you hit 70 you no longer have to pay for a hunting license) should you be hunting in your 70's?
Anyhow, our family is all gathering at the Gaslight Theater tonight to celebrate his rickety old bones!
Thursday, March 6, 2008
Happy Birthday Papa Sam!
Posted by
Cottrells
at
4:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love Sam the Man....he cracked me up growing up. (Although sometimes he scared me a little too)J/K I miss the fun GASLIGHT!
Happy Birthday. Your dad always made me laugh growing up. I hope you all enjoy your get together...I miss the gaslight too!
Forgetting their age must be part of getting old, my dad did the same thing a couple of years ago. I hope they ban the 70 year old free hunting license because then my husband might actually be around when we get old!
I miss Sammy. He deserves to hunt for free!
Post a Comment