A witch, a "fawy", and Jessie(thanks for making the pants mom!)
As we were leaving Grandma Judd's, Audi ran back and gave grandma's scarecrow a hug!
Corynn and Alli making sugar cookies at Grandma Judd's
The girls and I went to S.D. for 10 days of fun family time. Corynn had a couple of days off for fall break so I let her miss a couple more so I could stay and play in a volleyball tournament my sister inlaw Holly asked me to play in. We had a wicked cool girls night in honor of Brei's Birthday, we went to Tucson and painted pottery at the mall, ate at the Macaroni Grill and then went bowling! I haven't had that much fun for a long time. Thanks ladies! Hyrum came down the last couple of days and we went to U of A's Homecoming football game and had a great time, of course we won which helped. We had a great time visiting with both the Cottrell Grandparents and the Judd Grandparents and are excited to go back for Thanksgiving. We got back home and had forgotten how cold it was up here. Mother Nature didn't let up for Halloween either! Cold and windy trunk or treat at the church. I remember when the girls used to sweat in their costumes in Tucson...now I have to put warm clothes on under their costumes. Anyhoo the girls loved it as usual which makes it all worth it right?
Sunday, November 7, 2010
Halloween 2010
Posted by
Cottrells
at
7:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Great costumes. Amazing. I envy the cooler weather.
Saw your Mom this weekend on my quick trip to SD. Gotta love SD and all the fun families. Your girls costumes are so adorable.
Coryn in the pic making cookies with Allie looks like you its freaky (like she is your kid or something)
So fun to see updated pictures...miss you guys!
Britt
Hey guys, I tried to send you a Christmas Card but I got it back in the mail saying it was addressed wrong. I am not sure what I did wrong, but I am sorry, I just want you to know I was thinking of you and I am sorry it didnt make it! Hope your holidays were great!
Post a Comment