Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Opening Day LL 20011




April 30th was opening day for yet another little league season :) Started out a nice day but I ended up making a jacket run so we all wouldn't freeze. This year they combined Snowflake/Taylor little leagues, that is a lot of kids! We had a good day though and Corynn's team won, because they have 3 boys that jack homers every time they're up to bat (they also happen to be the biggest kids on the team). So funny to watch her and one other girl on the team.

1 comments:

Heather K said...

So cute reminds me of my peanut league days! Did you know Michael Babb and I were on the same team! Chad too and he always got DQ for homeruns and I only got one homerun and my Mom wasn't there that day.....but I still got DQ! Good Memories! So fun to do it all with your own kiddos!