Hyrum and I flew out to New York City Wednesday for 4 days of crazy fun all on Edward Jones! We had so much fun! We saw everything there is to see in 4 days! I take that back it would take a couple of weeks to see everything that city has to offer but we saw everything WE wanted to see minus the Empire State building that one slipped through the cracks somehow, we did see it from distance though. Quite an experience for these country mice! We loved every minute though, crazy cab rides, subways and crossing the busy streets with hundreds of other people...oh and did I mention all the fabulous shopping? The sites were amazing, number one on my list was Lady Liberty which we took a freezing ferry ride to, we saw the Broadway Show "Mamma Mia" and Hyrum's highlight was Wallstreet of course, oh and seeing a live taping of a show he watches every day "Fast Money" from the Nasdaq building in Time Square. We missed our girls a lot though and felt that 4 days was way too long to be away from them (we are cry babies, we'll admit it) Thank you mom and dad and Holly and Lisa for all the great care you gave them in our absence! These are just a few of the pictures I'll add more later when I'm through catching up on laundry and oh yeah, I have to cook now and be a mom! 




Monday, December 17, 2007
NYC in 4 days can it be done???
Posted by
Cottrells
at
8:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So glad you guys got to have such a great adventure!
How fun! A weekend away with your husband to NEW YORK! What an awesome experience. Go Edward and Jones! You guys deserve that. I would love a weekend away with my hubby sometime. New York would be really fun to sight see!
I am so excited that you guys got to go do that together. I went with my mom and my sister back in 2001. It is an amazing place. I can't wait to go back with Dustin!
Post a Comment