Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Wicked Cool Concert!

My sister Stef and I went to a great concert Monday night. Hyrum got me tickets as an early Christmas present and I'm glad he did because it was awesome! THANK YOU BABE! We got to see Brandi Carlile, Indigo Girls, KT Tunstell, and Ingrid Michaelson. Seeing Brandi perform "The Story" live made my year! That girl has some pipes! I'm amazed at anyone who can play the piano or guitar and sing at the same time! I'd post pictures of the concert but no cameras were allowed! I've had an awesome week, now I have to get serious about finishing my Christmas shopping, time is running out! Brittany came in to town yesterday morning, we ran a few errands and got a few things for our hard working hubbies! It was fun to visit and catch up. Hope everyone has a safe and happy Holidays!

2 comments:

My Passion said...

"All of these lines upon my face....." Had a great time with you girl!

Heather K said...

Cindy that sounds like a really fun
concert! How fun to shop with Britt! Wish I lived closer too.