Yesterday Hyrum and I celebrated our 6th Anniversary! Hyrum keeps saying, "Wow, six years already?" and I keep saying, "Wow, just six?" To me it seems like we've been married longer, I think because we grew up together and have known each other for so long. Hyrum took the day off so we took off early and drove to Mesa to the temple. We hadn't been for a while, and it was fun reminiscing on the drive up about that fateful day Hyrum signed his life away to me 6 years ago...(cruel chuckle). Then we headed back home and ate at our favorite romantic Italian restaurant Caruso's (ahh! if only they would give out their secret house dressing recipe) stuffed ourselves beyond our pain threshold and caught a not so romantic at all flick "I am Legend"(Hyrum's choice). It has been an amazing 6 years. I love being married to my best friend. He is always doing funny or strange things to make me laugh. He loves me unconditionally or he does a dang good job of acting like he does. I still find myself looking at him across the room or sitting by him on the couch and thinking how handsome he is. He's a great Dad to his girls which makes me happy. He's just a great guy, what can I say? I love you babe.
Saturday, January 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment