
Corynn's Joy School group took a trip to our local fire station last Thursday. Alli and I tagged along too so I could take pictures of her first field trip. Corynn was a good sport and allowed me to click away! She had a lot of fun learning about paramedics and fire fighting and climbing through the medic truck and fire truck. When we were leaving she asked if she had to be a fireman now when she grew up, I laughed and told her no. She said, "Oh good! I'm not sure if there is such a thing as a girl fireman anyway!" I informed her that there were indeed women paramedics and firefighters, but she still felt that firefighting was not in her future.
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Fire Station Field Trip
Posted by
Cottrells
at
1:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Cindy! I am sorry that I didn't make it to your stampin up party! Hope you had a fun time, thanks for inviting me!
Post a Comment