Friday, June 27, 2008

Alli goes BATTY!

Crazy Bat Princess

Kinda resembles Paulie Bleaker (Juno)

Allison has really got into the wonderful world of dress up lately. Both Corynn and Alli start the day off dressed, hair done and looking fairly respectable. By the end of the day both have changed a hundred times and I find myself telling Hyrum when he gets home from work that yes they have been dressed and yes their hair was done at one point. I know what you mother's of boys are thinking...why does a house full of girls have a batman mask, right? Because my oldest would rather be Batman, Spiderman or any other character with muscles or special powers. These are just a few of Alli, she cracks me up.

2 comments:

Stefanie said...

I think she's having an identity crisis! Paulie Bleeker... :)

Heather K said...

She is a funny girl. I love the movie Juno....wish I could watch it with you and giggle!