Friday, June 27, 2008

CHUBS!

Anyone seen my neck?

My Audra is the sweetest baby! She is always smiling and cooing, just an all-around good natured gal. She also loves to eat as you can see. She is almost 3 months old, wow time flies, I swear they are only newborns for 15 minutes!

4 comments:

Stefanie said...

Mmmmm....she's yummy!

The Price Family said...

She is so cute. I love how chubby she is...I think chubby babies are the best!

Jason said...

such a cutie.
i had to write to tell you that i cracked up laughing when i read your comment to sara about clowns. are you seriously afraid of clowns? see, i'm sitting here cracking up as i'm typing. i mean, i get kinda weirded out if someone has a mask on and they're looking at me, but i don't know if a clown would scare me. maybe if they looked at me really creepy. too funny cindy-- you crack me up.

Heather K said...

Oh this post made we want to hold a sweet new baby. Rachelle is due any day now. I am scared of having #3. You transitioned like a pro....give me all your tips and maybe I will think about it!