HAVE YOU SEEN THIS MASKED BANDIT?
If you see her please tell her that her mother would like her to respond when she calls her name, tell her to stop jumping on the bed, and please, please keep her voice down when she shouts "YEE HA!", she's going to wake the baby! Thank you.
Thursday, October 23, 2008
WANTED!!!
Posted by
Cottrells
at
4:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Hey- I think there is one of those living at our house too! He often has to be told to "keep it down" - since waking the baby is his specialty:) Thanks for commenting on my blog- hope you guys are doing well :)
Ok, no, I haven't seen her but she can come over to Aunt Stef's and yee-haw as loud as she wants! No babies here anymore!
One of these must come with every house! So cute!
I love it! I agree that ever house must have at least one! I love how you posted it - it was classic!
Very cute. :)
That is hilarious! She is so dang cute!
Post a Comment