Tuesday, February 10, 2009

BEGGERS CAN'T BE CHOOSERS!

We woke up to snow this morning. I know this is pitiful snow but we'll take it!




Hyrum felt that Corynn should stay home from school to play in the sparse white stuff. The girls had fun despite there not being enough snow for a snow man. Alli played for about 15 minutes then headed indoors for a "faffle". Corynn on the otherhand, stayed and played until she was soaked and teeth chattering.

2 comments:

Heather K said...

That is so cute. I love that Hyrum wanted her to stay home from school. Their little jackets are cute. I never owned a real coat until I moved to Idaho. My Dad called and told me they had a snow day today in the SD. I laughed!

TrishAnderson said...

That was such a fun day. It was my Bailey's birthday. She thought Heavenly Father sent the snow just for her.