Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Birthday Boy and a Cow Girl!


Today is Hyrum's birthday. Happy 29 Hyrum! Corynn got to dress up as a cowboy/girl for school because its Rodeo Days here in Tucson. She was totally thrilled to wear her western attire. I'm totally thrilled that she has the next two days off from school. Maybe we'll get to sleep-in the next couple of days...So anyway, I snapped a photo of them as they were headed out of the house this morning.

3 comments:

Atkins Family said...

Gotta love Rodeo, what a silly holiday but love the time off.

Stefanie said...

Happy Birthday Brother Cottrell! What a sweet lil' cowgirl!

Heather K said...

Good Ole Rodeo Days. Love the outfit! I remember when my cousins the Shumakers lived in Tucson we always played when they had those days off! HYRUM IS 29! That means I will be in JUNE! OUCH one more year until the big one!