We are somewhat settled here in Taylor. To me the newcomer, I don't know when I'm in Taylor or when I'm in Snowflake aside from the helpful little signs that inform you when you're in one or the other. But we found a cute little rental house in Taylor until we figure out where we want to build or buy. Thank you Donna for having a moving party ready to get us moved in! Talk about fast loading and unloading! I'm glad the move is over and we're back together as a family although I cringe when I think of packing it all back up in a year to move again to a permanant residence. In the meantime however, we are enjoying the peaceful, quiet, and considerably cooler community we are now living in. On Sunday we walked to church! Thats right, we literaly live across the street from church. Aunts "Nelly" and Stef came up right away to visit this weekend to see where the heck we took off to so fast! We loved their visit and hope to see them again soon. Chris and Sarah's family came up too for a quick visit. So anyway I'm still trying to get used to it all but so far so good.
This is our house for the time being. We love having grass in the front and back yard! Although when Hyrum mowed this weekend it took a lot longer than 10 minutes. Just one of the side yards here is bigger than our yard in Tucson. The girls are in heaven!
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Greetings from the White Mountains!
Posted by
Cottrells
at
1:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That was such a fun visit! Short, but fun! I loved being Allie's "audience" for all her neat skills and tricks! Kiss the three sweeties for me and we'll see you again soon.
Briana will be visiting up there next week, she is spending some time with her aunt in Lakeside. Missed your posts glad to see you are adjusting to your move.
I think Abby is finally realizing that Corynn is gone =(. We are glad you have some sense of belonging forming in Taylor. Spencer and I submitted our requests for our move in the fall. San Antonio, Texas; Yuba City, California; Maryland; and Virginia our our top picks. Should be interesting. Good luck on settling in!
Looks like a really cute place. We did the same thing when we moved to Twin and rented for a year until we decided what we wanted. Sounds like you're adjusting well and Donna is taking care of you! =)
Glad you made it safe and sound. I am truly envious of the green grass!!!! Take care. I am glad I can keep track of you with your blog.
Post a Comment