Friday, May 22, 2009

Graduation and a Drive-in


VROOOOM!


They all signed eachothers caps, cute!

Yesterday Corynn graduated from Kindergarten! We got the grad a new dress and earings to wear to the event and she looked beautiful. They sang 3 very cute songs and got their deplomas. Today they had a Drive-in movie for their last day. Their final homework was to make a car to take to their Drive-in. She told me she wanted a red sports car. I constructed and she painted. I think it turned out great! The kids had a blast "driving" to the library to watch the disney movie Cars. We will miss Desert Willow school and especially Mrs. Kaufman, she was a fabulous teacher! This is my last post for a while I'm sure so next time I'll be posting from Snowflake!

3 comments:

Heather K said...

Good luck with moving and all it's stress and adventure! I can't wait for Sydney to start Kindergarten!

Kristen Crandall said...

Congrats on your big day Corynn! We are sad that the sleep over didn't work out... we will have to talk your mom into letting you come over next week. Please, Please, Pretty Please????

TrishAnderson said...

Sad to see you go. We requested Mrs. Kaufman for MacKenzie next year. We are still anxiously waiting to see if she got her.

Good luck on the move.

Congrats Corynn. I think the first one has so many emotions - to see your babies all growing up. Way to make it through.