My parents, sister Ronda, and niece Breianna came up to visit us on the 4th. We went to the Taylor B-B-Q and Rodeo which was a lot of fun. The girls had never been to a rodeo so they loved it. Corynn was a little worried when they started the calf roping. She wasn't too sure about the calves once they were roped and not moving. Aunt Ronda assured her that the calves were fine and having a lot of fun...hmmm lets move on shall we? We watched the fireworks following the rodeo and even managed to squeeze in a short Birthday Party for Grandma Jeannine. I forgot my camera for the festivities mentioned above but did manage to snap one of the Birthday girl and a few of her many, many "grandgirls". Happy Birthday to Aunt Alisa too!
Monday, July 6, 2009
4th of July
Posted by
Cottrells
at
12:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I don't konw how my kids would react to a rodeo either. I am sure it was a great day - especially since family got to be with you.
Post a Comment