Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween


Dorthy, JoJo, and a Lady bug

Alli's star isn't so spooky is it?

Since the trunk or treat was just around the corner we let them all ride in the back with Aunt Shea aka "Thing 3"

Word to the wise, buckle up your lady bugs or they will get loose in your car.

Papa and Grandma Cottrell came up yesterday afternoon and had Halloween with us. Uncle Jared and Aunts Miranda and Shea came up too. We were excited to see Uncle Jared, haven't seen him for a long time since he's been sailing around the world doing Navy stuff. We went to our ward's trunk or treat/dinner and had some smokin' hot chili and cornbread and had a good time. Then we got back to the house, bathed the kids and put them to bed, then raided their candy buckets and tried to find a good Halloween movie on but there wasn't any! (Dish Network stinks) So we put a movie of ours on and all fell asleep. We missed our annual family Halloween get together this year! All the cousins on the Cottrell side would come up to Tucson and trick or treat in our neighborhood and eat pizza. I missed seeing all the cute little kiddos in their costumes! We're going to have to figure something out next year guys so all the cousins can get together again!

4 comments:

TrishAnderson said...

Love their costumes. They looked so happy and seem to thoroughly be enjoying themselves.

Rifle Fam said...

Cute costumes. Looks like you had a great Halloween!
By the way, we made our blog private, but would love to invite you. If you'd like, send me an email at savorthemoments@gmail.com and I can send you an invite.
--erica

Heather K said...

Cute little girly costumes. Sounds like a good time but cousin parties are the greatest! Hey I saw a cool volleyball picture of you and the Gibson ladies from a tournament in SD. Looked like fun and wish I could have been there.

Peter and Brittany Merrill said...

Cute kids...I love halloween and cute kid costumes. Next don't disappoint me ...please dress up as an Ooompa Loompa like HJ did!!! I still can't get over that CRAZY GIRL!