Monday, November 23, 2009

Fun Weekend


So I turned the BIG 30 on Thursday. I have to say turning 30 was easier than 29...I don't know how that works either but oh well. My niece Brieanna came up that day so she watched the girls while Hyrum took me out and I'm so glad he did because we had a great time(except for the photo enforcement zone we flew through...I looked great that night so I'm sooo not worried!)Thanks Babe for a great time! Then the rest of my girls(Mom, Jay and Stef)came up to celebrate my birthday...okay so they came up for NEW MOON and our 2nd monthly girls night that we started last month:) Mom acts like she doesn't have any idea what the whole Twilight saga is about so she stayed home with Hyrum and the girls while my good friends Donna and Misty, and sisters Stef and Jay, my niece Brie and I went to the movie. We had a great time. Thanks for coming ladies.

7 comments:

Stefanie said...

Go Jacob! I mean Edward! I mean, crap, I'm so confused! Thanks for a fantastic visit! I had a blast!

TrishAnderson said...

Fun!!!! Happy belated birthday!

Rifle Fam said...

How fun to get both a date and a girls' night! Happy Birthday!

The Price Family said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like it was a blast. Go Team Edward! ha ha

Heather K said...

Happy Belated B-DAY!!! You will have to email me and let me know how it really felt turning 30! I'm scared. YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL! Seriously we should plan a weekend to Vegas when Britt and I turn 30 and make it a GIRLFRIENDS trip! That is awesome you all went to New Moon! I loved it!

Donna (Wood) Hipps Family said...

I have to say thanks to all the girls! I had so much FUN! I haven't laughed that much in a very long time! And Steph I have forgiven you for taking that awesome pie plate away from me!

Cottrells said...

Technically you should forgive me Donna because I'm the one who ended up with it...just sayin'.