Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Gingerbread Houses

Last night for FHE we made gingerbread houses. We have done it the last 3 years and we really have a lot of fun. Making the actual gingerbread is not fun! I always have pieces break but I just glue them back together with royal frosting and man that stuff works like liquid nail! This was Audra's first time and she loved it! Corynn totally ran with it this year, she told me where to pipe the frosting and she went to work. Alli had fun too although her main concern was how much candy she was allowed to eat. Because of the amount of candy consumed last night I told them they'd all be sick in the morning and no more candy for them until Christmas! No one was sick this morning so I might have to play the cavity card.



4 comments:

Stefanie said...

Wow! Those look professional! Very cute!

TrishAnderson said...

They look wonderful. I love the look of excitement and joy on their faces.

Rifle Fam said...

what a fun tradition! They look great!

Heather K said...

All I have to say is SERIOUSLY SO CUTE.......your houses, your girls and you as a fun little momma!