Corynn's b-day was yesterday. We're glad she joined us 7 years ago and made us a family. She had a fun day yesterday, she woke up to money under her pillow from the tooth fairy. Hyrum signed her out of school and took her to lunch at Pizza Hut. Later in the afternoon Alli, Audra and I took her class donuts(evidentally they've had alot of cupcakes the last 3 weeks with b-days) so we thought we'd change it up a bit. Then we had her favorite dinner of Spaghetti and french bread, she blew out her candles on her cake, we ate it and then she opted to wait for Papa Sam and Grandma Jeannine to get here so she could open presents with them. They were on their way to Colorado to visit Aunt Ronda and so they spent the night last night which was a fun treat for the birthday girl.
Grandma Wise sent a card with money!
I do believe the piano is her favorite gift. I asked her if she wanted to do dance or piano, I'd love for her to do both but dance is alot more expensive up here than it was in Tucson so she had to make a choice and she chose piano so I found an inexpensive starter one on Craigslist and she loves it. She really loves music so we figured she could start developing her talent in that area. The house has all of a sudden got a little louder as well ;)
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Corynn turns 7!
Posted by
Cottrells
at
9:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Nice gift. That is awesome. Good luck with the Piano!!!
What a sweet, smart young lady! Can't wait to see you all next weekend. Happy Birthday Corynn!!!!
Aaah you can't have a 7 year old! She is adorable! Cute piano and made me think I should start teaching Sydney soon. Hope you guys are doing good. Miss ya!
Happy Birthday Corynn!!! We miss you guys and are glad to see you are settled in and charging ahead. If you ever get the urge to visit South Carolina, know you will be eagerly welcomed! Abby is counting the days until her 7th b-day...10 more days.
Post a Comment