Friday, March 12, 2010

karma

Me 26 years ago?

My mom always says, "Payback is a booger". She also said to me, "I hope you have a daughter just like you" in a loving tone of course;)...well I hope you're happy mom.

Little Miss Stink got into my makeup bag and found my loose powder...can you tell she's sorry? Yeah neither can I.


I would however, like to take this opportunity and publicly apologize for which ever sibling's bed I made smell "baby fresh" that day. I'm sorry. I mean it.

4 comments:

Atkins Family said...

Can't remember what age Tyler was but I know he was at least 5 I caught him with my makeup, what a mess I think he had eyeliner all over his face. Wasn't funny then but now I can laugh about it.

TrishAnderson said...

I am sure Baby Fresh wasn't that bad. It is funny to see how things come back to us. When our kids do things I say, "that must come from your side of the family." And Josh of course says the same thing to me. Then we talk with our moms and find out we both did something similar. Oh, well. Karma it is.

Anonymous said...

Cindy - could this have been our bed? I think we shared until we were 18, and, if so, I enjoy the smell of baby powder so no apology necessary. Audra - you are far too young to be worried about T zone shine.

Heather K said...

He he funny girl! Your kiddos look like you and you were adorable too!