Kaelynn, Corynn, Kaitlyn, and Jerzie(ynn)
Today after school Corynn had a friend party. She saw a "Rock Star" themed party idea online and thought that it would be fun so that is what we did. They had a lot of fun decorating their guitars and later playing them while rocking and dancing to her new Kidz Bop CD she got the night before. I wanted to record them dancing and singing but I haven't found my video camera since we moved 6 months ago...its gotta be around here somewhere! Two of her friends couldn't come because they are sick this week, we were sick last week, hmmmm wonder where they got it;)
Friday, February 18, 2011
Birthday Party 2!
Posted by
Cottrells
at
7:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh my gosh you are such a good and cute Mom! That party looked adorable. Good ideas!
Kaelynn had a blast! I am so glad her and Corynn get along so well! I love the pic of them all rockin' out on stage!
Fun! I think it is great that you and Donna live close enough that your girls get to be friends.
Post a Comment