You will notice Corynn's huge smile in every picture! I caught her standing in front of the clock in the kitchen watching the time tick by until she could get baptized! At one point she jumped up and down because the hour had passed and she let me know that she only had two hours left. I made her go play with her cousins so time would go faster for her. At last it was time and we headed over to the stake center with a very happy 8 year old.
A very excited Corynn and a very proud Dad
A very happy family
Judd Grandparents
Cottrell Grandparents
Newest member of Snowflake 10th ward!
We had a wonderful weekend with family and friends. Thank you everyone who traveled all the way up here to share in Corynn's special day and for all the special gifts you gave to help her remember her baptism!
"I can't stop smiling, I just feel so good!" -Corynn
Monday, March 7, 2011
Corynn's Baptism
Posted by
Cottrells
at
4:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
We are so sorry we missed it! I know Kaelynn really wanted to go, but we couldn't make it work out between basketball and no dad to help out! Corynn we love you and are so excited for you!
Post a Comment