Hyrum had to be in Boston for part of our spring break so the girls and I dropped him by the airport and headed for S.D. to visit family. The girls had so much fun. The first day my mom and I took them to the zoo in the morning and the children's museum that afternoon. The next day we met Aunt Alisa and her kiddies at the school so they could play on the playgrounds, and I saw my friend Lynette there helping some high school kids with tennis, it was good to see her. The third day, Aunt Shea watched the girls so I could run in to Tucson and do a little shopping and pick Hyrum up from the airport late that night. Saturday Grandma Cottrell took the girls to the Cove in Sierra Vista where they were celebrating cousin Davin's B-day, while Hyrum and I watched the Wildcats play:) The girls didn't want to leave Sunday but we convinced them that they would miss us if we left them behind and we would really miss them. We had a really good time and can't wait for school to be out for the summer!
ZOO PICS
I remember being fascinated with that big wheel too when I was little.
They were worn out as you can tell by Audi and her unruly hair.
The Children's Museum
Audra playing Vet
Allison playing Doctor
Audra and Grandma discussing marine life
The girls controlling a submarine
Allison and Corynn hanging out with Rex
Monday, April 4, 2011
Spring Break 2011
Posted by
Cottrells
at
9:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sounds like a fun trip! It's always great to see family. Your girls are super cute!
Whoa you make SD sound like a vacation destination! The cove is super fun! We went one time and the girls still talk about it! I agree spring break made me realize it would be very nice not to have to worry about school. I'm ready for summer and then by then end will be ready for school again. =)
Whoa you make SD sound like a vacation destination! The cove is super fun! We went one time and the girls still talk about it! I agree spring break made me realize it would be very nice not to have to worry about school. I'm ready for summer and then by then end will be ready for school again. =)
whoopsie delete one!
Post a Comment