We found out this afternoon that we are having girl #3. Everyone has been asking Hyrum if he's o.k.? Hyrum hasn't stopped smiling since he saw her suck her thumb and stretch her hand out towards us as if to say, "Hi guys" during the sonogram. We're excited and already prepared for a girl. Hyrum did say eventually he'd be needing a room to himself where he could escape all the estrogen. Fair enough. Corynn is happy and said she would like another sister, Alli is clueless of course that her world as "the baby" is about to be rocked. So the suspense is over and now the name game begins...any suggestions?
Tuesday, November 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Congratulations! I guess you guys are destine to have girls just as we are to have boys. It is nice to already have everything that you need. But of course we thought that too, since I already had tons of boy stuff left over from Catcher, and I had to go shopping for Crew anyways..ha ha.
Cindy...congrats congrats! How fun, three cute girls! You need to throw some of your pink dust over to me!
Cindy Lou......3 girlies!!! That is crazy but I think a family full of one sex is so cute! Congrats! We will probably have all girls too it does run in my blood. Good job keepin the blog updated. I am proud of you it is so fun to keep in touch! Love you guys!
I found your blog from a link off the Bishops blog :) Congratulations on another girl! As a mom of four boys and one girl I'm a little jealous. Girls are great!
Love, Cori Gubler
Lou,
YEAH FOR GIRLIES!!! You will forever be buying pink and purple clothes!!! You will be forever dressing naked barbies!!! ha ha ha But seriously little girls grow up and will always take care of their mom and dad Always and Forever. THank heaven for little girls!!!
Post a Comment