7 Random facts about me...
1)When I'm not pregnant, I love to cook.
2)I have worn the same shade of blush for years, I can hear all you ladies out there gasping and choking...hey as long as they keep making it I'll be wearing it. I'm not brave or creative when it comes to make-up.
3)I met my husband in the 6th grade. However he didn't notice me until I got contacts and got visited by the boob fairy...so somewhere around the 8th grade.
4)I have been to a "Lord of the Dance" production. Enough said really.
5)I used to cut my hair as a small child, and received the nickname "Butch" which I am still called on occasion. After like the 4th or 5th hack job on myself, my mother spanked me (because she had read somewhere that it would work, and it did) I stopped cutting my own hair and instead cut a few of my mother's preschool students hair...their mothers always picked them up on time after that!
6)Weird food combination favorite: Bowl of popcorn and a glass of cold orange juice. Oh just try it!
7)I was afraid of the dark until I was 12. I was the youngest of seven so instead of growing up on Sesame Street and Mr. Rogers like all my friends, I grew up on Poltergeist and MTV. When my parents weren't home of course.
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
I've been tagged...
Posted by
Cottrells
at
9:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment