Tuesday, November 20, 2007

One year older and wiser too...happy birthday to you!

Can you tell I'm in the Primary? Yesterday was my birthday. Corynn felt there should be balloons and a lot of hoop-la-la, and that my mother should make me a cake. My mom did make me my favorite (pumpkin pie) Sunday night. Mom and Dad made me a pre-birthday dinner of Steak and potatoes, steamed veggies and pie (not a huge cake fan) it was heavenly to get out of church and drive down to S.D. for a little birthday girl pampering. Yesterday, Hyrum arranged for the girls to be picked up and tended over night (sob, sob, Alli's 1st night away) by Papa and G-ma Cottrell and we went to dinner and a show. So two nights no cooking how spoiled am I? Really don't enjoy cooking when I'm pregnant. So anyway 28 years old and looking forward to my next one...yeah right! When I'm done with this post I'm going to return back to rocking myself in the fetal position in the corner. Ha, ha, I'm really ok.

0 comments: