I was looking through some old pictures and found this last zoo visit photo. I think I can relate to this poor fat animal. Its one of those days that if I had a horn or two, they'd have mud on it. I've got 9 more weeks left of this pregnancy and already feel big and awkward. Mad props to my mother she did it 7 times!
Saturday, February 2, 2008
Ever have one of these days?
Posted by
Cottrells
at
1:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'd never let you hang around with mud on your horn.(what are sisters for?)
Hang in there girl!
Wow..only nine weeks? Time flies when I am not the one pregnant! I am sorry you are feeling like that, but we all get there when we are pregnant..the funny thing is we seem to forget and get pregnant again! I hope all is going well with you and the baby!
Oh Cindy Lou,
You poor thing I don't want to imagine that miserable feeling. I have come early 2-4 weeks early each time so I can't complain but I was feeling so yucky by then and just wanted it over with! Hang in there.....for your next cutie girly to arrive!=) Miss ya!
Post a Comment