Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentine's Day Fun




Just some pictures of the Valentine's day activities at the Cottrell house. Corynn made valentines for her Joy School party and was thrilled to come home with plenty of candy in return. Cousin Ben came over later on in the day and we attempted to make the traditional sugar cookies, however, I strayed from my mother's recipe (big mistake) and tried a new one and lets just say it didn't happen. Sooo we moved on to heart shaped brownies instead and I'd say it was a hit. I'd measure, they'd take turns dumping or throwing the ingredients in, and take turns stirring so needless to say I'm surprised we had anything to put in the tins especially after the taste test which they did several times and then they vanished but reappeared for the final product of their hard work!

1 comments:

The Price Family said...

Fun stuff!! You are better than I am...you actually baked on Valentines. Catcher had store bought gifts to take to Preschool. I really feel like a slacker now, you are 9 months pregnant...