It's the emotional pregnant lady in me making this post. Who else would document their baby girl's first ponytail? She has enough hair now to do a pony, you know the go-to hair do when you're in a hurry. I finished her hair and stood back to take a look at her and almost cried. She looks so grown up all of a sudden! She's not a baby any more! We bought the girls a trundle bed and thought we'd slowly transition Allison out of the crib and into the trundle in Corynn's room. We haven't had one
problem, and its now day 4 in her big girl bed! I thought we'd get some resistance but no, she could care less about her crib. This is all good I guess with the new baby fast approaching but I'm having a tougher time with it than she is. I told Hyrum we were losing our baby and he said, "Don't worry we're getting another one soon!"
Friday, February 22, 2008
Where did my baby go?
Posted by
Cottrells
at
12:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh my gosh! I'll be right over to giver her squishes and kisses. What a doll!
She is such a cutie! I wish Mallory's hair would fit in a pony so she wouldn't always look like a rag a muffin. Hope you're feeling not too uncomfortable and baby comes a little early for ya.
Post a Comment