
Corynn lost her first tooth today! She was very brave and let me pull it out this afternoon. I say brave because she recently survived an attempt to pull it out by her Dad and the pliers on his leatherman tool (didn't work, lots of blood and crying). So as you can see I bribed her with licorice (why not expose the new tooth to sugar right away?). She is very excited to have the Tooth Fairy visit
her room tonight. When she told Hyrum she had lost her tooth, he looked at me and said, "Uh oh, the Tooth Fairy better hit the ATM." I'm wondering just how much the Tooth Fairy is planning to give her. I think I used to get a quarter under my pillow! Inflation is way outa' control!
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
1 down 19 to go!
Posted by
Cottrells
at
2:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You mean you didn't have to call Papa Sam to come over with the needle nose pliers?
It is amazing what kids will do for candy. I think candy was heaven sent for MOM'S! Funny story! Hey I'm coming down for my sisters graduations the end of MAY! HOPE TO CATCH UP WITH YA!
Thats so cool tell Corynn that aunt miranda is so proud of her! I can't wait to see you all again.
Post a Comment