Saturday, April 5, 2008

Newest addition to the Cottrell family!

Audra Jeannine Cottrell is here at last! Born April 1st, she weighed in at 7lbs 2oz and was 19 inches long. She made a quick entry into this world to the astonishment of the two very amazing nurses that delivered her. Her cord was wrapped around her neck three times, but again the nurses acted quickly and after a while all was well! We are happy to have Audra home with us and is settling into her spot in the family quite nicely. Her older sisters think she is wonderful as do Hyrum and I.

8 comments:

The Price Family said...

Congratulations you guys! I am so happy for your little family. Your newest addition is beautiful!

Stefanie said...

Thanks for giving Ben another gorgeous cousin and giving me another sweet neice! She's absolutely delish!

Sara Adams said...

Hi Guys!
I found your blog through Rachael Bishops, and just wanted to say Congratulations!!! She is beautiful!

Peter and Brittany Merrill said...

Congratulations!
Audra is so sweet...I love how newborns are so innocent and precious!
WOW!!!
Three little girls, we will have to console eachother when our girls are teenagers!

mylittlegems said...

congrats! you look beautiful and so does the baby and I love the name! I am glad everything was alright.

Heather K said...

You had an April Fools baby! Glad everything was ok. Your family is so sweet and it made me think OK I can do 3 girls if it happened to me! You look exhausted of course but so pretty Cindy. Audra is adorable! Great pictures of the special moments when everyone meets the sweet new spirit. Congrats and let me know how 3 goes. We are wondering when to start again? I am terrified.

Rachael said...

Cindy, congratulations! She is so pretty and how fun to have a house full of girls!

Michelle said...

Congrats Cindy and Hyrum! She is a doll! Hopefully you're getting at least a little sleep. =)