Every time Audra wakes up and cries I go in and find these two already there comforting her. Corynn says, "Shhh, its okay Buggers" (can't even begin to guess where she came up with that name, makes me laugh though) and Alli nearly pulling the bed over, "Uh Oh, baby cry, Uh Oh, baby cry". They love her and want to be holding or touching her at all times. I'll have to show them this picture at some point during their teenage years I'm sure, to remind them that they loved eachother at one point as they fight over the bathroom, the phone, or clothes...
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Big Sisters
Posted by
Cottrells
at
1:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That is so sweet and you caught that moment so perfect. Looks like you have lots of help and you are all in love with the new baby!
Cindy,
This is an adorable photo of your three girls!
-Cori G.
So cute! What a great memory!
How fun to have three little girls. Would you send some of that girl dust this way please?! We just seem to make boys around here.
Thanks for posting the Saturday Shoppe, I really appreciate it!
How cute! Just wait till she gets a little older and they want to help her do everything! It gets a little frustrating! Kaelynn still thinks she needs to help Nicole walk and she has been walking for 5 months!
Post a Comment