Corynn had a dance recital last Friday. The theme was "Every Girl Can Be a Princess".
She did really well and it was a lot of fun to watch.
I couldn't find a very good spot to take pictures of her 2nd dance so I have the lovely sound equipment in them.
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Dance Recital
Posted by
Cottrells
at
12:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is so fun! I need to get Sydney back into dance. She is finally 4 so hopefully they will let her in the real classes with recitals. Corynn is adorable and I loved Alli's faces and dance moves!
Oh, I like the pic with the sound equipment. It looks like one of the little girls is sitting in a giant box and the other girl is pushing her off the stage leaving Corynn to take a bow by herself. You worked that angle just right.:)
Post a Comment