Sometimes I hear some pretty funny things from my kids during the week.
Corynn: "Mom Audra's feet smell like Cheetos"
Allison: "What the Hecks?"
Corynn: "Dad I'm going to give you a finacial notice!" (not sure what that means)
Allison to me: "Honey, you o.k.?"
Allison 2 inches away from my ear:(at 6:00 am loud, raspy, whisper voice)"Mom I want faffles, peeease!"
Corynn: "Mom, you should ground me from school today, I can't wake up!"
Allison at least 5 times a day, at any given moment:(at the top of her very, very loud lungs) "No more bunkeys(monkeys) jumpin' da bed!"
Corynn: "Mom, you're not going to want to hear this, but, Alli's writing on herself with the markers!"
Monday, September 8, 2008
Heard Around The House
Posted by
Cottrells
at
9:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Those are too funny! The raspy whispers that wake you in the dead of sleep are so CREEPY! He he Their hot little breath too.
[giggle]...Cheetos...that's priceless.
Way cute! Maybe Ali can cut her faffles with a "narf"!
Cute. I love little chatter throughout the house.
you'll be so glad that you wrote those down to remember. kids say the funniest things-- but if you don't write them down you'll forget, so good on ya mom.
hmmm. which one was my favorite? loved the idea of being grounded from school. too funny. can i be grounded from being a mom please?
Very cute--I love all the little things kids come up with.
I am laughing ou loud over your little girls chatter and then still laughing at HJ being creaped out by her childrens raspy hot breath in the middle of the night!
Post a Comment