Thursday, September 4, 2008

Names

I saw this on my friend Rachel's blog and thought I'd try it out. So these are some of my names, but I mostly go by "Mom".

1. Your Rock Star Name: ( First Pets name, current Car)
Panther Jeep
2. Your Gangsta Name: (Favorite Ice Cream Flavor and Favorite Cookie)
Nutty Coconut Chocolate Chunk
3. Your "Fly-girl" name: (First Initial of First Name, First 3 letters of Last Name)
C-Cot
4. Your Detective Name: (Favorite Color, Favorite Animal)
Purple Polar Bear
5. Your Soap Opera Name: (Middle Name, City where you were born)
Renee Phoenix
6. Star Wars Name: (1st 3 letters of 1st name, last 2 letters of Mother's maiden name, 1st 3 letters of Town where born)
Cinespho
7. Super Hero Name: ("The" + 2nd Favorite Color, Favorite Drink)
The Pink Dr. Pepper
8. Nascar Name: (The first names of your Grandfathers)
Arlis Ira
9. Stripper Name (Yikes!): (Name of Favorite Perfume, Favorite Candy)
Lauren Snicker (hmm, no future there!)
10. TV Weather Anchor Name: (5th Grade Teachers Last Name, Major City that starts with same letter).
Ruder Reno
11. Witness Protection Name: (Mother and Fathers Middle Names)
Jeannine Ira
12. Spy Name: (Favorite Season / Holiday, Favorite Flower)
Autumn Tulip
13. Cartoon Name: (Favorite Fruit, Article of Clothing your wearing right now + "ie" or "y"
Nectarine Shorty
14. Hippy Name: (What you ate for Breakfast, Favorite Tree)
Oatmeal Mullberry
15. Your Rock Star Tour Name: "The", your favorite hobby/craft, favorite weather element + "Tour")
The Reading Rain Tour (That will sell some tickets)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the method of determining the NASCAR name. That's brilliant.
When I do that with my Grandpas' first names it works out alright but if I try it with their middle names - Arno Absolom - it sounds like a character from the Lord of the Rings. Both are fun.

Heather K said...

I like your gangsta name! he he that was funny!