This morning over Cocoa Puffs, I broke the news to Corynn that our candidate and his "friend" did not win the election. I told her that Obama will be our President. I told her that I still feel good about my decision to vote McCain/Palin, and she said, "Me too mom, we voted for the right person they just didn't win." So there you have it. I was pleased to see that Arizonan's passed prop 102. One less thing to worry about. Way to go AZ!
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That's one smart girl you have there Sis. Oh, just to warn you, Dad has a barrell full of Obama jokes so get ready to be pelted.
I am with you on both issues! Poor Alexis was almost in tears when I told her Obama won! What can I say we trained her well...the marriage change also passed in FL and CA as well! Some progress in some places!
Our 4 year old got really into who was going to win on election day, but when he found out the next morning that it was Obama, he told me he was going to change his vote because he wanted to win. At least she stuck to her guns. :)
Post a Comment