Sunday, November 16, 2008

Honeymoon & Cheese

I was in the kitchen fixing lunch when I overheard this conversation between Hyrum and Corynn today.

HYRUM: "I'd like to go to outer space some day."

CORYNN: "Dad, you already did!"

HYRUM: "I did?"

CORYNN: "Yeah, you know right after you married mom, you two went to the Honeymoon."

HYRUM: (much laughter)

CORYNN: "Hey mom, did you eat the moon and did it taste like cheese or honey?"

6 comments:

Stefanie said...

No way! That is sooo funny!

Atkins Family said...

Kids say the funniest things.

Anonymous said...

That's great. I love how their minds work!

Sara Adams said...

Too cute! I love seeing how they take things they hear, process it, trying to make it make sense in their worlds, and then saying their version. So fun!

TrishAnderson said...

That is the funniest thing ever! I wish I would remember to post the "little" quotes to share. I agree with previous post - kids say the darndest things!!!

Donna (Wood) Hipps Family said...

Isn't it fun being a mom! Kaelynn has said some hilarious things since we've had Rhett, mostly about nursing! Life would be so boring without kids!