Early this morning I gathered the girls and headed down to S.D. to get yet another bread making lesson from Mom(I believe this was like the 4th or 5th) and she showed me how to make the apples I cooked all night in the crockpot into apple butter. This is my finished product. Thank you, but the applause really aren't necessary. Oh and thank you Mom for spending your day off teaching me to make this homemade goodness!
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Yum
Posted by
Cottrells
at
7:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Dang! I gotta get me some of that apple butter!
well look at you! little miss homemaker. i've seriously got to start making bread-- we go through a ton of it. and your bread looked SO yummy.
Hey Cindy!
I love all your yummy looking bread. See, this is why I do cards and paper stuff. If I made food, I would just have to eat it!
YUMM is right! Go Jeanine! I was thinking the other day about your Mom's homemade donuts we would get at every cool activity growing up! YOU SHOULD ASK HER PERMISSION TO POST THE RECIPE AND THE GLAZE TOO! That would make me so happy and chubby if I made them as good as her.
Post a Comment