I managed to put my fork down long enough to snap a few pics. Corynn was running around the whole time with her cousins so I never did get her in any of them. We ate with Hyrum's family first and had a great time, then went (around the corner) to my parents house and had more food and played games with my mom and sisters. My dad and brothers took off to go hunting shortly after eating. Eventually we ended up back at my inlaws and played more games. Whew! I am very thankful for our two families! Hyrum and I feel that our girls have wonderful grandparents, uncles, aunts and cousins!
Audra and cousin Dawson are very thankful for each other!
At Hyrum's house the missionaries came over and one played around with my camera and rather enjoyed taking pictures of Miranda...I mean Miranda holding Audra (wink,wink)
Allison and cousin Haley playing in the leaves.
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Thanksgiving
Posted by
Cottrells
at
2:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh, they just keep getting cuter and cuter! Having both sets of grandparents in the same town probably makes holiday visits much more convenient. How nice!
That is nice you live close to both families but it sounded like a long day! Our kids get really worn out and cranky after a fun day of cousins. But then they go to bed early! =)
The kids are so cute!!! I love the fall leaves. I miss those from Gilbert. I know what you mean about the eating and more eating!
Now thats the way to do it, TWO Thanksgivings. I love it! And both moms are great cooks.
Post a Comment