Sunday, March 1, 2009

It's That Time Again Folks!


We like Snyder glad he's still with the D-backs

This guy however, has the record for most srike outs, we like Reynolds anyway!

Young and Upton warming up/chatting before the game started

My parents gave Hyrum spring training tickets for his birthday and they accompanied us to yesterdays game against the Rangers. We try to get out to a couple of games each year when they are in town. Rumor has it this might be their last spring training here in Tucson. Anyway, it was fun and we have tickets to next Saturdays game as well, I hope I get better pictures (I guess I was too busy eating my huge nachos and kettle corn).

3 comments:

Atkins Family said...

yes spring training. Can't wait for the regular season to start.

Heather K said...

Sounds super fun. I better the weather is beautiful too!

TrishAnderson said...

Spring training is fun. I haven't been to a D-Backs game, but we did make it over to the ROckies on Friday. They got smoke big time.