We got Audra properly celebrated. Her sisters helped her open her presents, and she loved having free reign with her cake. I can't believe she is one already! This last year with her has gone by very fast. She's been taking steps for a couple of weeks now but still isn't brave enough to go very far from mom. I did catch her pushing herself up on her own today, there she was just standing in the middle of the floor on shaky legs with nothing around to hold on to. She's quite the little gal!
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Audra's Birthday Bash
Posted by
Cottrells
at
9:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Adorable! Love the cake too!
Awesome cake! Audra's so cute. Boy how time flies, huh?!
She is so cute! I can't believe she is 1!
I can't believe she is already a year!!! What a cutie bug! Love the cake!
The time just seems to fly by faster and faster with each of our kids.
PS. I LOVE that cake. Where did you get it?
I made the cake. I bought the flower cake pan back when Corynn turned one, I've used it for all 3 girls now.
Wow, You can have fun with that birthday date later. I didn't realize that she was born on April Fools day. Thanks for sharing pictures!
Yeah, Corynn was worried when we told her Audra's b-day was on April fools that people would play pranks on her on her b-day. I told her she would have prank free b-days the first 5 yrs. after that she's fair game.
Post a Comment