Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Moving

We are running around frantically trying to get things together so we can sell the house. Meanwhile Hyrum is running 2 offices so its pretty hectic around here. Hyrum has to be in Snowflake by Monday. Yep we're moving to Snowflake, AZ. When Hyrum called me and asked me if I'd like to live in Snowflake the first things that popped in my head were the fact that they have a beautiful temple and my good friend Donna lives there and its a small easy going town. Then we made the trip up to scope things out. SOLD! Do you know how much space is up there? Here the houses are so close together you can hear what your neighbors are thinking! We met up with Donna and Ben who let us come over and sat there patiently as we peppered them with question after question! Thank you Hipps! So anyway I figured while I was sitting down eating lunch I'd blog a bit and give you the news. Lunch over, back to work! Peace out.

5 comments:

The Wills Family! said...

Wow, what a neat adventure! Hope all goes well with selling, moving, buying and unpacking!

Rifle Fam said...

Congrats and hope the moving process all goes smoothly (or relatively at least). Snowflake is a great place.

TrishAnderson said...

Snowflake? WoW, that will be a big change. Change is always good. I am sure it will be one of the best things you ahve done. Good Luck.

Kimberly said...

wow! good luck with the moving thing, we will miss you in our ward, but I am secretly jealous!

Heather K said...

Wow that is exciting. I'm so jealous of Donna to have you close! Good luck with the adventure. It sounds like a cool place to live!