Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Allison




Alli is 3 today. We will have pizza and cupcakes tonight and open a few of her presents. We chose to put her party off until Hyrum can be here with us on Saturday.
Allison is unique. We love her personality, she is strong willed yet very loving! We love her smile and all the many, many hugs she gives us. Every day I hear, "Mommy I yuv you" and that makes my day. She is officially potty trained too! What a kid!

2 comments:

Stefanie said...

Happy Birthday Alli girl! It was so good to see you guys last weekend! I cannot get enough hugs and snuggles from those girls! Hope everything is going well with the big move!

TrishAnderson said...

Happy Birthday. I can't believe she is already three. She was just a baby when we moved over here. I love the tu-tu she has on. Did you make that?