Today was Corynn's first day of Kindergarten! When she woke up this morning she was so excited that she did a little dance. She already told me that recess and snack time were going to be her favorite part of the day. When we got to her school she jumped right in line with the other children to go into class. She did well with our goodbye, me on the other hand...not so good. I cried all the way back to the car, I couldn't help it. After 5 years of having her home with me all day everyday it was hard to let her go! Sniff, sniff. Alli had a hard time too, she will miss her big sister.


Monday, July 14, 2008
First Day of School!
Posted by
Cottrells
at
9:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I can't even imagine. I will be a mess! Good for you for surviving. Your girls are as cute as ever.
Oh I know I will fall apart when Catcher goes. You are brave for not grabbing onto her feet and dragging her back to the car! How dare they grow up so fast!
first day of school? that seems so early. so where do you live? i thought you lived in sd?
i would never have guessed that was hyrum's brother. not only do i not remember him, but i don't think they look anything alike. funny how that happens.
i love it when i see your parents on here. i don't think i've seen your mom yet though...
take care! you all look great!
An answer to your question Allison, we live in Tucson and we are in the Vail school district which goes year-round so they start in July...I know its weird and right in the middle of the hot summer. From now on summer vacations will have to be in June I guess.
Wow school starts so early. I have one more year with my Sydney at home. I love my kiddos at home and have not put her in preschool. I am gonna cry too! Time flies!
Post a Comment