Here's the rules...
1) Think of a memory that you and I have shared together and leave a comment about it.
2) Thennnnnn, post these same instructions on your blog and enjoy or blush horribly at the things people remember about you. I'll assume you are playing the game too and I will leave a memory on your blog as well.
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Trip Down Memory Lane
Posted by
Cottrells
at
8:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I have fun memories with you. You always made me laugh. Probably my favorite memories with you are from volleyball. We were good warm up partners. I also remember "ditch day" when we were supposed to be in club meetings, and we would all ditch and head to your house and eat and laugh. Oh the fun we used to have!
Ok. I have many many many memories but I'll just share a couple. Probably the most vivid memory is when you cut your hair several times in one week, hence the nickname, Butch. I also remember you looking really cute on Sundays in your "fluffy" dresses and perfect hair.
you're a blast cindy--- where do i start?
i remember when you lived in that house right by crawford field. one day we were out in the back trying to smoke hay! what a bunch of dorks. then later my mom came by to pick me up and i just did not want to go, so i hid in your house and you told her i wasn't there. what a good friend. :)
I remember playing barbies with you until we were both probably too old for it....good times! Remember when I got your sisters contact stuck in my eye. It was fun living behind your house for a while in that small rental house. Teasing you we should go visit Hyrum at College and you hopped in the shower and were ready to go so we did and drove all night and told his dorm counselor we were his (HOT) sisters and there was an emergency! So many more! Thanks for being such a good buddy o PAL!
I remember when we all first started learning how to play the violin and you had a shiney pretty violin and mine looked like it had been in a house fire. You and your family reassured me that it didn't matter what my instrument looked like and that it might actually sound better because it was ugly. It made me feel better :)I'm not sure why all my memories of everyone are from before 1994...
Post a Comment