Corynn has been wanting to cut her hair for awhile now, and I've been putting it off but my friend was free to cut it today so we decided to do it. Corynn is donating it to Locks of Love which required a shorter hair cut than she wanted at first but after viewing their website, there was no hesitation on her part, she told me she would be donating it to someone who needed it. She is much braver than I am! Soooo her beautiful long locks are gone, but her "new do" is so cute I think, and it has even given her a little bit of an attitude...
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Locks of Love
Posted by
Cottrells
at
2:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
She looks so cute. It really grew her up.
That warms my heart! What a mature thing for her to choose. She looks beautiful!!!
I love the new do.....You can really see her pretty little face and dimples better. She is such a cutie. That was brave....I like my own hair long and I hilight too much.
That is so cool! She looks so cute!! Shea has been wanting to cut her hair and do the same thing...but we'll see.
Cindy....it's Brooke Wills. I saw your blog on Sharla Palmer's and had to have a peek. Your girls are gorgeous! I see Becky in the background giving your Corynn a haircut and I'm wondering if she has a blog, if not someone needs to convert her! Here is my blog... http://willsfamily5.blogspot.com
Hope all is well in Tucson, we miss all our friends down there!
Post a Comment