Sunday, March 15, 2009

Camping (kind of)

We camped out at Parker Canyon Lake Friday night. My parents were up there too. We were planning to stay two nights but one freezing cold, baby up crying all night was enough for me. NO SLEEP = Mom not a happy camper. So we packed up and left late last night. I don't think I'll try tent camping in March again or with a 11 month old who just wanted down all the time to eat dirt and small rocks. Maybe next summer. Here's some pics of our overnighter.

Audra with Papa Sam and G-ma Jeannine

Corynn spent alot of time in the trees

Alli wanted a picture of her in the tree but wasn't willing to get in the tree

She looks sweet and innocent...

Girls unloading firewood with Hyrum

4 comments:

Heather K said...

Camping sounds fun to me. But up all night with a cranky baby is the pits. I would have skipped home too. Cute pictures. I haven't seen your parents forever, they look good, just the same. Your girls are so cute!

Sara Adams said...

Last time we went camping, it rained for 10 hours straight, so I haven't had the guts to try it again. After seeing how much fun your cute little kiddos had, maybe its time to reconsider going again!

TrishAnderson said...

I have to agree. Tried that once and won't do it again. Better luck next time!

Kimberly said...

Been there, done that, totally agree with you!